Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Goodbye Barry Buddon CWG 2014

My last day of Barry Buddon, Dundee and the Commonwealth Games Satellite Village. It's been emotional to say the least!

Firstly, thank you everyone who has helped, supported, shown interest and wished me well! It was awesome and really helped make the games for me extra special.

I finished my match in 12th place, a few small points adrift the final. My performance and shot delivery was as good as I have ever managed. My wind timing was slightly of and this resulted in not getting high quality 10's.

Attached are a few photos of the supports we had, Sam helping plot shots for the full bore guys, and my last selfie looking back to the range.
A fab facility that was finished and made comfortable for the competition, a shame it is being demolished and most of the equipment is leaving the UK.

Looking forward to experiencing the Games village now!! Closing ceremony soon and can't wait for that experience!

Woop!

Have fun... Dave

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was wicked to be able to share a part of the experience with you!! Enjoy the last bit at the village and the closing of the games!! You have earned!! Now in to the next chapter, your wedding!!! Can't wait!!!
By the way what the hell is Bamsey doing in the last pic!!! Lol!!
Xxxx