Friday, October 15, 2010

results

Well if you hadn't already guessed by now, I din't retain my title and didn't reach the final. I had a truly disappointing start to match with a 95 string and struggled from turrets to try and keep it respectable. I am pleased with the way I faught and never gave up, doing the utmost best I could. It just wasn't enough on the day. I've included the pics of score print out for interest :)
Well done to Jon Hammond from Scotland who is the new Commonwealth champion :)

Dave :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done bro!!! So very proud of u!! U really did fight till the end!! Looking forward to seeing when u get hback!!
love harixxx

Unknown said...

Marvelous work pals, I love reading your articles.
shootingtargets7.com

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy while I read your blogs and articles.
Shooting gloves

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rehinna said...

I am trusting the same best exertion from you later on too. Truth be told your experimental writing abilities has roused me. Combat Handgun Training